Our client is paving the way with new battery energy storage solutions on a global scale. They are an innovative international market leader in Europe, in not only marine and automotive but stationary and robotics solutions. With one of the largest manufacturing plants, they are able to develop ground breaking cutting edge power technology solutions.
As a Applications Engineer your primary duties & responsibility will be to provide first class technical support and to be the primary customer liaison.
The successful candidate will contribute to the engineering of high performance systems for innovative applications for the EV automotive sector.
This will involve:
– Liaising with customers to form documentation from which the project will be planned and carry the voice of the customer
– Plan, conduct, review and sign-off development and testing of new application, resolving any obstacles in a time critical manner
– Manage key stakeholders internally and externally with regular customer contact throughout the RFQ process
– Provide support to the front-end sales & technical processes.
You will be at the forefront of future development in the EV automotive sector.
You will need:
– A Degree in either Electrical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent level of experience in years served
– You must have a strong automotive background working with complex technical components
– Frequently engage with customers within an OEM or Tier one R&D environment and deliver technical solutions within a lithium-ion battery product arena
– Have knowledge of Automotive standards and tools (APQP, ASPICE, FMEA, Iso26262, IATF 16949 and IEC, IRIS, 16750).
If you are driven, ambitious and have the desirable skill set to make your mark in the transportation sector, then this is the game-changing opportunity for you.
Thom HarrisonTel: +44(0)1928 791447