Our client is a leading force in the e-mobility revolution. Renowned for their cutting edge batteries and innovative Lithium Ion based applications to the Automotive and Rail Sectors. They are without a doubt rising above the pack and driving our planet to a greener future. Their Indian Market is extremely demanding but comes with great potential. A JV between two substantial leaders in the market has resulted in an exciting company being formed that is challenging the Indian battery package market.
They now seek a CTO to take their applications function to the next level. Currently fielding multiple projects, this team now seek firm direction, innovation and baseline systems and process from which this team can grow and flourish. Experienced within the Lithium Ion Battery and Automotive OEM/Tier one arena is essential. You will be a strong technical lead who is adept at dealing with demanding OEMs and time/quality/cost sensitive projects. We require a candidate who is a technical expert and has the ability to manage customers’ expectations and queries in a market which is ever changing. We are requiring a candidate with experience of managing products that are for future usage and with that it we need someone who has a dynamic adaptability.
You will have:
– An Electrical Engineering background
– Strong Lithium Ion Battery applications knowledge
– Worked within the demanding automotive arena
– Managed multiple Powertrain projects from RFQ to PPAP and – beyond.
– Cross functional management experience. You must have experience managing BMS, Mechanical, Thermal and Electrical teams.
– The ability to have pioneering ownership of a project whereby you’re in charge and do not need to seek technical help from others. In result of this we do need a battery expert.
– OEM and Tier 1 experience
– Ability to take a product to market
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who wants to make an impact to the Indian market whilst working with two outstanding companies on their joint venture.
This expat opportunity comes with the usual expat benefits to include:
– Lucrative Salary
– Two return flights home
– Accommodation Support
– Local Tax Advice
Please forward your CV/Resume at your earliest convenience, or contact me in the meantime should you require any further information.
Thom HarrisonTel: +44(0)1928 791447