Our client is paving the way with new battery energy storage solutions on a global scale. They are an innovative international market leader in Europe, in not only marine and automotive but stationary and robotics solutions. With one of the largest manufacturing plants, they are able to develop ground breaking cutting edge power technology solutions.
The Electrical Engineers role will be to work alongside the Applications Engineers with a focus on Lithium ion battery packs. The successful candidate will contribute to the engineering of high-performance systems for innovative applications for the EV automotive sector.
This will involve:
– Plan, conduct and review testing of Lithium ion battery packs
– Dig into the BMS and follow the development of the BMS. As well as knowledge of how to connect BMS parameters
– Programming of PLC’s – Conduct and review electrical drawings.
You will need:
– A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
– You must have a strong automotive background working with complex technical components
– Experience working on Lithium ion battery packs
– Have knowledge of Automotive standards and tools (APQP, ASPICE, FMEA, Iso26262, IATF 16949 and IEC, IRIS, 16750).
If you are driven, ambitious and have the desirable skill set to make your mark in the transportation sector, then this is the game-changing opportunity for you.
James DaviesTel: +44(0)1928 791447