A leading technology business, our client is bringing the latest advancements to networking architecture and the automotive industry. Tackling the industry’s most advanced challenges head on, they aim to bring a more connected solution to transportation and make tomorrow’s mobility both safer and greener.
The General Plant Manager will be the number one leader to oversee this mission critical operation and drive the plant to achieve an ambitious growth strategy. The plant supplies to key OEMs and Tier 1s and is one of the largest within the organisation so is always in the spotlight.
As well as delivering a demanding growth strategy and driving a performance culture with the plant, the primary objectives of the role are:
– Drive the plants efficiencies, growth and profitability through existing and new product manufacturing
– Develop and execute strategy for future growth and profitability with new products going from PPAP to reality
– Develop a winning team across operations, engineering, supply chain, NPI/program managers, finance, HR and quality.
This position requires an experienced operational manager and the successful candidate will be:
– A decisive leader with the ability to identify the root cause of conflicts and issues, and be able to implement a change with a sense of urgency
– Willing to challenge the norm to maximise efficiency, production and profitability
– Someone who is thrives under stressful situations
– A strategic thinker who is able to get things done and execute a demanding growth strategy
– Fluent in Hungarian.
This is a highly visible role within a global organisation with opportunities for future progression.
If you feel you have the right skills and ability to thrive in this role then click apply or give me a call to learn more.
Abby LeighTel: +44(0)1928 791447