A leading technology business, our client is bringing the latest advancements to networking architecture and the automotive industry. Tackling the industry’s most advanced challenges head on, they aim to bring a more connected solution to transportation and make tomorrow’s mobility both safer and greener.
Our client is looking for a HR Manager to lead employee and labour relations at site level.
This will involve:
• Building a successful and supportive culture on site
• Succession management and training development plans
• Developing innovative resource and labour utilisation methods
• Managing a small HR generalist support team based on-site
• Advising the Senior Leadership Team on any suggested changes to policies or procedures required to ensure the business achieves enhanced objectives
• Providing guidance and support to management and employees including problem resolution, policy implementation and performance management
• Participation in the introduction of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align employees with the strategic goals of the organisation
• Support communication and change management on site.
The successful candidate will be:
• A proven HR agent of change who will strive to achieve operational objectives
• A strong individual with a track record of improving the status quo and willing to take on cultural challenges to achieve their goal
• Managing a successful HR team to provide support for multifunctional teams across a high volume manufacturing plant
• Looking for a high visible role where they can make a change and develop their career.
If you feel you have the right skills and ability to thrive in this role then click apply or give me a call to learn more.
Abby LeighTel: +44(0)1928 791447