Almost tripling their revenues for 2018 compared to the previous year and with a strong order book of over €30M just for their transportation division our client is well positioned to increase their market share even further this year. By providing their customers with efficient and reliable energy storage solutions using ground breaking technology they are competing and winning business over the traditional market leaders.
As well as being the main interface between the customer and the internal teams the Program Manager is also responsible for defining and managing the cost, timing and technical elements of multiple projects.
This will involve:
– Document and track compliance to customer’s technical and commercial requirements
– Develop solutions to address identified gaps
– Support the management and development of the Engineering Project
– Maintain primary project timelines.
With the multitude of tasks and dealing with cross-functional teams the successful candidate must be well organised and driven, as well as:
– Currently working within an automotive or rail Tier 1 supplier as a program manager or similar position
– Strong business acumen
– Technical experience with Batteries / Hybrid Electric Vehicles / Alternative Energy is highly advantageous.
With excellent career prospects for the right candidate, this is an opportunity to have a real impact on the future of transportation and deliver cutting edge technology to some of the biggest customers in the market. If you feel you have the right experience and character for this challenging role please click apply or give me a call to learn more.
Abby LeighTel: +44(0)1928 791447